Pacific Body Corporate Services
Pacific Body Corporate Services offer you a fresh, innovative and enthusiastic approach to all your strata needs. We pride ourselves on providing you, our valued client, with exceptional courteous and friendly customer service with prompt responses, accurate information and reliable staff.
Our team work with our clients to develop tailored servicing arrangements that are responsive to your needs and expectations and we believe by focusing on continual improvement to our client’s service experience it is possible to enhance your perceptions, expectations and confidence in our ability to deliver complete service satisfaction.
Our Directors have many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge in the property marketing and development industries, which means we can offer you a complete service – from the acquisition of the land, to due diligence and feasibility processes, to preparing for your first body corporate AGM. We know everything you need to know regarding developing your own strata title project and are happy to provide assistance and share our expertise with you. Our Directors have an intricate understanding of the complete development process with first hand experience developing our own strata projects and can work along with you to achieve optimum results for your project.
We work with the Body Corporate Committee to help you achieve your aims and to provide you with accurate and timely information pertaining to the Legislation and strata processes. We are here to assist you with the efficient running of the day-to-day requirements for managing a strata complex and to minimise the amount of time you spend on body corporate requirements.
OUR BODY CORPORATE SERVICES
- Convene and attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Call nominations for the position of executive and ordinary members of the committee.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Respond to communications and correspondence relating to the body corporate and regularly inform the Committee of the nature and importance of such.
- Open, maintain and operate a bank account for the administrative and sinking fund.
- Prepare a statement of accounts for each financial year.
- Prepare draft budgets.
- Issue levy and other contribution notices.
- Receipt and bank levies.
- Process and pay accounts.
- Issue monthly cheque summaries.
- Monitor credit control.
- Attend to the decisions of the body corporate and its committee.
- Make available the records for inspection.
- Establish and maintain the roll and registers.
- Maintain and keep records.
- Pay insurance premiums and lodge insurance claims.