Body Corporate Services
Campbell Scott Group’s body corporate division; Pacific Body Corporate Services; offer you a fresh, innovative and enthusiastic approach to all your strata needs.
OUR BODY CORPORATE SERVICES
Set up initial body corporate budgets, agreements & liaise with the developer to provide guidance in setting up the body corporate.
- Convene and attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Call nominations for the position of executive and ordinary members of the committee.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Respond to communications and correspondence relating to the body corporate and regularly inform the Committee of the nature and importance of such.
- Open, maintain and operate a bank account for the administrative and sinking fund.
- Prepare a statement of accounts for each financial year.
- Prepare draft budgets.
- Issue levy and other contribution notices.
- Receipt and bank levies.
- Process and pay accounts.
- Issue monthly cheque summaries.
- Monitor credit control.
- Attend to the decisions of the body corporate and its committee.
- Make available the records for inspection.
- Establish and maintain the roll and registers.
- Maintain and keep records.
- Pay insurance premiums and lodge insurance claims.